Friday, March 30, 2012

"Tooth Fairy"

Hello Friday!

This morning I've been busy updating my Zazzle Store  with lots of new and exciting things. There are over 1,100 products in there now! If there's anything you like in there that doesn't have your favourite print on it, just let me know and I'll create it for you.

Yesterday I listed a new original painting inspired by my latest dentist visit. I had never had a tooth out before so I was scared! It wasn't quite as bad as I thought, but scary none the less. So I was thinking that if the tooth fairy gave me 50c - $1 for my teeth when I was little - surely with interest I should get about $50 now that I'm 27? Hmm....

Here she is: 

"Tooth Fairy" by Jaz Higgins


The original painting is 30.5cm x 25cm x 1.5cm (or 12" x 10" x 0.7") in size, and painted on a stretched canvas, so it is ready to hang straight on the wall. You can find it here on eBay, or here on my Facebook page.

There are also 'Tooth Fairy' prints available! 
or 

Yesterday I was feeling adventurous so I made some kale chips - inspired by this video here. And while they were ok - a potato chip they are not Gwyneth! 

So while I'm flirting with vegetarianism, I tried some Quorn sausage rolls today and they were just like regular sausage rolls! They were so yummy! Not necessarily low in fat or anything, but vegetarian none the less. Baby steps, baby steps...

Now it's back to painting, running around with Miss 3, and catching up on the new season of "16 and Pregnant!" Ah...I love trashy tv.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Please leave a comment below! :)