Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bek's Wedding & 5 Things I'm Loving Right Now

Sorry I've been a neglectful blogger! I promise I'm back in full swing...

On Sunday I was a bridesmaid for a friend's wedding and the last couple of weeks have been filled with getting hair done, Hen's Night, Bridal Shower/Kitchen Tea, wedding dress rehearsals, spray tans...not to mention last minute shopping for a replacement Bridesmaid dress as mine never turned up! (That's a whole other saga...)

The wedding turned out beautifully though, and she was a perfect blushing Bride...

Congrats Bek and Chris!

The past few days I've been finishing off this month's Monthly Painters Challenge painting (sorry, can't post photos yet, it's top secret until the 15th May!)

So for now I'm going to share 5 things I'm loving lately...
1. Peter Alexander's Mother's Day catalogue - oh, so sweeeeet! Loving the cookie print pants!!
 

2. Warm Drinks. As the weather is cooling down, I'm loving tea, coffee and hot chocolate through the day...


3. Glitter nail polish! I feel like I'm 14 again.


4. Pinterest - a place where you can create pinboards - collections of photos and ideas from all over the web, and you can look at other people's boards as well! *Warning - it's addictive!*


5. Jax from Sons of Anarchy. Am I subconsciously relating Tara and Jax to Natalie and Taylor Hanson?


5. Feather Hair Extensions - I'm pretty sure this fad is going to be out of fashion as fast as it came in, but right now I just want some feathers in my hair!!

*****

What are 5 things you're loving right now?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your five things... especially Jax ... makes that show worth watching... and I am old enough to remember feather hair extensions the first time round... how scary ids that... figuring that means I am too old for them this time... thinking I may just be able to pull off glitter nails... on my toes at least... fun post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)