Monday, May 7, 2012

Labour Day 2012

Happy Labour Day Queenslanders! Today we celebrate the regulation of shorter work days and better working conditions. I'm happy because I get to have Hubby at home today! :)

Speaking of work - Friday night I listed a new original painting up for auction (starting at just $15 - with FREE postage!). I was in the mood to create a cute vintagey girl illustration, and she looked happy holding 3 round balloons. I think she's on her way to a birthday party somewhere.

Work in progress.

 I added in the hearts and then decided they needed to be quilted and frilly!

There's lots of pastel colours in this one...

Balloon Girl
"Balloon Girl"

The last 2 days have been spent visiting family in Warwick. We had a great time visiting my Grandparents and seeing Aunties, Uncles and Cousins! 

Miss 3 loved playing with her cousins!

Today I'm using the day to catch up on some much needed housework, getting print orders ready, and hopefully some painting this afternoon! Lots to do.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! (Or long weekend!) :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)