Thursday, June 14, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving Right Now:


1. Dark Shadows - The Movie
 

Hubby and I had the chance to see this the other night and I just loved it. Of course, when Tim Burton and Johnny Depp get together, it's not surprising that amazing things happen...but I was so impressed by the costumes and set design. The casting was perfection as well. I'm keen to watch the original (1960s) episodes now!

What I would give to have a house like this!





2. The Art of Miss Van:

http://www.missvan.com/wp-content/uploads/gallery/bailarinas/missvan_bailarinas51.jpg

 Love her provocative doll girls.


3. Custom iPad sleeves by Zazzle!

 
These are so cool - iPad sleeves with my art on them! You can customize the layout and colour of the binding and lining. Check out the full range HERE.



4. Cadbury's Marvellous Creations
 
 I've tried the Jelly Popping Candy Beanies one (which Hubby loved - but I thought it was too distracting having the popping in my mouth the whole time). The Jelly Crunchie Bits one is yummy but super sweet. And I'm yet to try the Peanut Toffee Cookie flavour - I have to give it to Cadbury on these though - they truely are marvellous creations.



5. 25 ways to wear a scarf in 4.5 minutes.


With the cooler weather setting in here in Brisbane, Australia - this video is coming in very handy!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. all very cool... that scarf video was kind of addictive... and Matt is into the new cadbury things big time...xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trace! Yeah the scarf video is kind of mesmerizing! xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment below! :)