Friday, June 15, 2012

MPC Challenge Revealed, Sale Items Revealed & Winner Revealed.

It's the 15th - and that means that it's reveal day for the Monthly Painters Challenge. This month's secret topic was: "Breakfast". So this is what I came up with:

 The first thing I like to have in the morning is a cup of tea - regardless of whatever breakfast I'm about to have. Some mornings are so busy that this is all I manage to fit in until about 11am!

I wanted to do something a bit different than usual for me, so I played around with different textured papers - cutting them in to small pieces and kind of 'decoupaging' them on to the canvas, and painting over them.

I had fun with this one.

"Breakfast Tea" original painting

This original painting is up for auction starting at just $5. You can view the auction HERE.

There won't be any prints available of this painting, so the original is your only chance to have it on your wall.

Once again, my little studio under the stairs is looking rather cluttered. So...this means I'm having a little sale. "Red Butterfly Fairy" has already sold (before I even had a chance to post this pic!) but there are still "Miss Muffet" and "Totem Dolls" original paintings available.


Also...I have a winner from my last blog giveaway! The winner of the "Teeny Cupcake" original painting is...#2 - Katherine. Congrats! :)

It's Friday and the weekend is ahead of us! Enjoy!! :)


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Can't wait to check out your clearance too. Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Katherine! Did you recieve my email? I just need your address to send it to :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment below! :)