Wednesday, July 4, 2012

New Website Shop!

For the past 2 days I've been working away on my website - which is rather mind numbing let me tell you! BUT - it's all worth it, because now you can purchase my art prints directly from me! I will still be selling my original paintings (and prints) through my eBay, Etsy and MadeIt stores, but if you purchase them on my website I am offering free Worldwide shipping! 




Please let me know if you have any issues with the new website store also. I would love to hear your feedback or suggestions.


The painting that I was working on in the last blog post has already sold! Her name is "Boysenberry Fairy" and she sold within about 10 minutes when I listed her on Facebook! I list my originals up on Facebook usually first thing - so if you want to keep an eye out as they pop up - make sure you subscribe to my facebook page.


"Boysenberry Fairy"

There are signed 8"x8" prints of "Boysenberry Fairy" available HERE.

This afternoon I will be finally getting some work done on a big (70cm x 101cm!) commissioned painting. I might be able to post pics once I'm done, depending on what the client wants.:)

Tonight is the State of Origin decider between NSW and QLD teams. I'm not much of a footy girl, but tonight I will be cheering on QLD!! Hubby goes for NSW, so I go along with it just to rub it in really! Haha. Queenslander!!
  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)