Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Market Days

Wow what a weekend! It's now Tuesday morning and I've only just found a moment to update the blog. On Saturday, (after taking Miss 4 to a birthday party in the morning! Super Mum brownie points there!!), I had a stall at the Ruffled Bazaar Christmas Spectacular, which was great! :) It was a twilight market, so it went from the afternoon to the evening, and I met loads of lovely people - both talented stallholders and customers and fans that have been following me for years but I have only just met in person! I love that!!

A quick snap of my stall before the sun went down! :)

Then on Sunday, for the first time, I had a stall at the Young Designers Market at Southbank. It was a HOT day, and other stall holders said it wasn't as busy as it normally would be, but I met a lot of nice people, and a lot of tourists passing through and taking my art with them!
 
My stall at the Young Designers Market, Southbank, Brisbane.


My stall at the Young Designers Market, Southbank, Brisbane.








My stall at the Young Designers Market, Southbank, Brisbane.


I'm now 24 weeks pregnant - so Hubby was a godsend in helping me set up and get through the day! :) Love him to bits.

I ran out of some prints while at the markets, so I spent yesterday running around getting some supplies and doing the usual boring errands like food shopping, and today I'm back in my little studio under the stairs and finishing off some commissioned paintings with Xmas deadlines! :)

Oh, and Miss 4 is home too.

AND...it's supposed to reach 39°C (102°F) today! 

Stay cool!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)