Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013.

Happy New Year! It's going to be an exciting one!

The Christmas/Holiday break went way too fast. I had an awesome time catching up with family and friends and just having time to chill out and relax.

At 29 weeks pregnant - this was my view of the beach!

Now it's back to work and back to the daily routine - which is kind of nice in a way, a fresh start to a fresh new year, but I do miss having Hubby at home every day.

I can now also show you a special commissioned painting I did before Xmas for some lovely twin girls all the way over in Florida, USA. :)


"Beach Twins" Original Commissioned Painting

This one was heavily inspired by my "Hawaiian Fairy" painting, but with a some changes to make it personal to the client. It was a whopping 30" x 40"! A bright, fun painting to work on. :)

'Market Season' is now over for me for this year, but I have booked a couple of art shows in the first half of this year which I will be working towards, as well as adding new originals to my eBay store from time to time. Keep an eye out for updates on my Facebook page.

For now - I'm off to work on a big 24" x 48" (60.9cm x 121.8cm) commissioned painting. This one has a surfy theme also! It must be the season for it! I'll post pics on completion with the client's ok.

Thank you so much for reading my blog, following my Facebook & Twitter updates, and supporting my art this year both online and at various art shows and markets. It's a wonderful thing to be able to share my art with you.

Happy 2013!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)