Sunday, January 27, 2013

Wild weather and new prints! :)

We're in the middle of some severe wet weather here in Brisbane, Australia. Lots of rain, flash flooding, and wind (even talk of mini tornados!). Luckily, we usually don't flood here at our place. Not inside anyway - just the backyard tends to fill up. On the upside - it's great painting weather!

 I'm excited to share a painting that I did for a client recently. It's called "Sunset Surfer" and it features a surfer girl catching a wave into shore. The original was quite big (24" x 48" or 120cm x 60cm), and I'm sure it will make quite a statement on it's new owner's wall. I had lots of fun painting it.

"Sunset Surfer" Painting

Fortunately for you, it is also being offered in prints! 

or

 Hubby has been away for a week working overseas, so I spent a few nights at my parents house, and caught up on some painting work there. It's not the same as my painting routine here though. Today I'm enjoying being back in my little studio under the stairs, my family all home, painting away while catching up on trashy tv (Teen Mom 2 right now!). 

 Don't forget to bid on the original "Raining Hearts" painting auction that finishes tomorrow night (Free Postage within Australia or a small postage fee Worldwide). You could own an original painting for a bargain price!

"Raining Hearts" Painting
 Stay safe!
xo

 Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. The weather is wild and woolly isn't it ... nice day to stay indoors that is for sure...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon, I just LOVE your work! Those eyes . . . and your belly is so cute! YES, it IS going to be a great year for you, xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment below! :)