Thursday, April 11, 2013

Meet Baby A!

It's been a big couple of weeks! Hence my lack of blog posts etc lately...but let me fill you in.

On the 26th of last month, we welcomed a beautiful baby BOY to our family! 'Baby A' came along at 10:14pm, weighing 8lb 8oz. He is just perfect, and we are so excited to have him here.


 Since he was born, I have been in and out of hospital with mastitis :( which is hopefully clearing up now. The rest of the time has been spent with my little family getting used to being a family of 4. :)

For now, I'm taking "maternity leave" of sorts...although my online art shops are running as per usual - with orders being sent as normal. I'm taking a break from commissioned paintings for the next few months, and when I get the chance, I will only working on pieces for an upcoming exhibition in August! (More on that later!). So far it's been 2 weeks with no painting and I must say that although I'm mostly distracted by other things, I am feeling rather fidgety at times and feeling the need to pick up a paintbrush! 

All in good time though, all in good time....
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)