Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hubby Turns 30!

Happy Birthday to my Hubby who turned 30 yesterday! 


We celebrated by having a fabulous family weekend at Surfers Paradise. Once again staying at the fun QT Hotel!

http://distilleryimage8.s3.amazonaws.com/ad6ed206ca8911e287d122000a1faff1_7.jpg
The view from our hotel room (no editing).

 We took the kids and we all had a great time. A long weekend can fly by so fast when you're having fun though!

I tried to think of something different to do - so yesterday on the 30th minute of every hour (10:30, 11:30, 12:30 etc) I gave him a small present! Things like...

a dvd...
a spidey pop! figure...
Set For Life
a scratchie...
A Halo mini figure...
  
You get the idea. It was fun! Not something I will do every year, but it was fun for a big birthday. :)

Today it was back to housework and nappy changes, haha. Tonight once the babies are in bed I will attempt to add hangers to some paintings that I am taking in to a cafe. 

More on that later!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)