Wednesday, July 10, 2013

SALE!

Good morning!


See that? That's my sleeping baby! Which means...quick get stuff done! So here's a quick update while the washing is on...

Last night I made some changes to my website - www.ArtByJaz.com - it's mostly the same (it just looks a little different), and I've taken down my art prints for sale on my website for the moment. I'm adding a new shopping cart to my site, but for this Mumma who has very little knowledge of html etc it's proving to be a task and a half! In the meantime, there's always prints available in my eBay store and my Etsy shop.

I've also marked down some of my original paintings that I've had sitting around, to clear up some space around here.


Email me at artbyjaz@yahoo.com.au, with the address you would like them sent to, if you're interested in buying them.

In the meantime, I've got to have lunch and then there's some mini paintings to work on...


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)