Friday, August 9, 2013

"Once Upon a Time" next weekend!


Only 6 more days to go! I will have 3 new original paintings on show at the
"Once Upon A Time" Exhibition
August 15-25th
Art & Design Precinct - 10 Bailey Street Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
I will be there on the opening night 16th of August from 6pm. Come along and say hello! :)

This weekend Miss 4 is going to a birthday party, but apart from that - I will be cracking down on painting! I still have a big mermaid painting to finish for the "Once Upon A Time" exhibition, and it's only just over half way done.

In the meantime - I will leave you with a sneak peek at my 3 paintings I will have in the show:


I better get finishing this last painting...!!


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)