Wednesday, July 1, 2015

"Ice Cream Fantasy" Mermaid Painting

This painting really just came from the heart. I had no idea where it was going to go when I started it. I had no idea that she was even going to be a mermaid. Just slowly, bit by bit, day by day, I worked on it at any spare moment. Slowly a mermaid emerged and I spent hours painting whimsical details around her. I found it to be quite meditative actually! Tiny dots, swirls, starfish, lilypads and shells...

"Ice Cream Fantasy" Mermaid Original Painting
"Ice Cream Fantasy"
It's a big painting. 12" wide x 36" long x 1.5" deep.

"Ice Cream Fantasy" Mermaid Original Painting

The original painting is available HERE.
A4 and A3 sized glossy paper prints are available HERE.

 To hear about new paintings and what's going on in my studio, subscribe to my email list below:


Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)