Monday, December 2, 2013

The Watch Flower

Last night I listed a little mini painting (4"x4") up for auction here. It's an eye study I painted over a few nights last week and I decided to add a few petals around it and create my first "Watch Flower". It reminds me of something Alice might find in Wonderland.

"Watch Flower" original mini painting by Jaz Higgins 

Side View:


"Watch Flower" original mini painting by Jaz Higgins

I've signed and dated it on the back.

Back View:

"Watch Flower" original mini painting by Jaz Higgins

At 4"x4" it is tiny so it would look cute sitting on a desk, or in a little nook somewhere.

I've had a big day today - ending with Miss 5's preschool graduation. Yes, complete with cap and gown and all! So incredibly cute. I'm going to bed one tired but very proud Mumma. 

Goodnight!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)