Monday, January 13, 2014

"Pink Party Fairy" and "Little Blue Butterflies"

It's just Baby A and I at home today. So while he's asleep, I've had the chance to list another little 5x7" painting that I finished up a couple of nights ago.

She is called "Pink Party Fairy".

"Pink Party Fairy" Original Painting by Jaz Higgins
 
She is painted on a 5x7" stretched canvas, so it's ready to hang straight on the wall. I've started the auction at $10, so everyone can have the chance to bid. :)

My other auction at the moment is "Little Blue Butterflies", and it ends tomorrow!

"Little Blue Butterflies" Painting by Jaz Higgins
"Little Blue Butterflies" Original Painting
There aren't any bids yet, so this might be your chance to grab a piece of my original art at a bargain price!

I'm enjoying doing these smaller paintings in between commissioned work that I have. While I'm waiting for paint to dry, or on an email reply, I can potter away at these little canvasses, and eventually pop them up for bargain prices. :)

Ok, time for me to go hang some washing out while bub is asleep...
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)