Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Slow down!

Ok I know that I said my "theme" this year is "ramping it up", but 2014, you may have taken me too literally. Things are "ramping up" here a little too fast for my liking.

Miss 5 started school last week!

My tiny baby girl is starting school!!!

 I've been thinking I will have a ton of extra painting hours while she is at school, but it isn't so. We're still getting into the swing of things, but so far it's been busy! Lots of art related work with Baby A as my rather high-maintenance assistant has made sure that there hasn't been a dull moment.

http://distilleryimage10.ak.instagram.com/e8f4c4ee678611e381a312a4149c821a_8.jpg
My Personal Assistant.

Mostly I've been working on some commissioned paintings. I just finished the "White Rabbit" themed piece that I was talking about in a previous post. Hopefully I can share some pics with you soon, once the painting is safely with it's owner (it's currently Europe bound!).

 Today I'm busy working on getting a wholesale order ready to post, along with a commissioned painting that has a February deadline. While I'm excited about things 'ramping up', I'm also keeping in mind that it's important to slow down and take in the little moments too. It seems like only yesterday I was holding Miss 5 as a newborn in my arms, and now she's off to school. How the time flies when you're having fun.

That's all for now - Baby A is asleep so it's the perfect time to get some real work done.

Wish me luck! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)