Sunday, April 27, 2014

An (online) shop of my very own.

You know how I was testing out millions of different types of papers? Well I've found the perfect paper for my art prints. The colours look stunningly vibrant. It's matte and beautiful to touch. This paper is made in France (ooh la la!) and it's museum quality, so it's perfect for art collectors.

I've organised my prints, and they are up in my NEW shop!

http://art-by-jaz-higgins.mybigcommerce.com/
Yep, it's now OPEN!

 The old version of my art prints will still be available for the next month or so, in my eBay and Etsy stores, just to clear out current stock, however after that I will be converting all of my stores to the beautiful new prints.

This month I'm also offering FREE (Worldwide) postage on all of my new art prints, postcards and ACEOs in my new shop. All you need to do is sign up to my newsletter below and I will send you an email with the FREE postage code!




Now I'm off to make dinner for this hungry family of mine.
Hope you had a great weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)