Friday, January 10, 2014

Gemini, Little Blue Butterflies & Movies!

I've had my latest Zodiac painting in the works for the last couple of months, but had to take a break from it while I worked on things with Christmas deadlines, but last night I finally listed this one for sale. It's "Gemini" - one for all of the May/June babies out there. It features the "Twins" holding the symbol of Gemini between them. They are standing amongst all of the birth flowers for this sign: lilac, azaleas and lavender. I gave the background a floaty, swirly design as Gemini's element is Air, and the colour yellow is closely associated with this zodiac sign also.

"Gemini" Painting by Jaz Higgins
"Gemini" Zodiac Twins

If the original painting is out of your budget (or sold by the time you read this), there are also prints available. 




I also have a small (5x7") original painting up for auction HERE. Starting at just $10!
 
"Little Blue Butterflies" Painting by Jaz Higgins
"Little Blue Butterflies" Original Painting
 ***
 

This morning the kids and I went to see 'Frozen'. I had heard rave reviews about it, even one person saying it was "the best Disney movie since 'The Lion King'". I have to say it certainly lived up to the rave reviews (it was a fabulous movie!), but I think that 'Tangled' was better. I LOVE Tangled! :)


"Tangled" vs "Frozen" - which do you think was better? Leave your answer in the comments below.

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)