Saturday, February 22, 2014

"Mystical Garden Fairy"

Today it has just been the kids and I at home while Hubby is at Soundwave, so I've been able to potter around and get some tidying up done, as well as a little bit of painting too. Thank goodness the weather has been cooler today than the heatwave of the last 2 days!

Last night I listed a new painting called "Mystical Garden Fairy". It features a fairy with big purple eyes and pinky purple wings. She's in a mystical garden of flowers, and has a crysanthemum, hippie inspired headband.

"Mystical Garden Fairy" Painting by Jaz Higgins
"Mystical Garden Fairy"

The original painting sold within an hour! Before I even had time to blog about it. If you want to be the first to know about any new paintings that I have, be sure to follow my Facebook page or Twitter account, as I update those as soon as I have one for sale.

If you love it, but missed out on the original painting, there are still prints available HERE in my Etsy store. (or HERE in my eBay store).

My eyes are a bit blurry and I've got a headache (probably from flicking between looking at the computer, my painting and the kids), so I think it's time to take a break. Hope you're having a nice weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)