Saturday, June 14, 2014

Tummy Bugs & Tigers

It's been a hideous 48 hours, with Baby A, Hubby and I all coming down with a tummy bug. Miss 5 managed to miss it, which is awesome, but for the rest of us - it's been hard to get out of bed. Adding to that, we had an open home today! So it's been stressful to say the least, trying to get the house as spotless at possible while also feeling like death.

 Needless to say, I haven't had the chance to paint in the past couple of days, and that's driving me crazy! I've got a couple of paintings in the works at the moment, one of which is this mermaid with a short blonde bob!

 

I took a quick pic of it outside yesterday. It's a work-in-progress. Probably at least another 5 hours to go.

I do however, have a new art print to share with you! This one is a commission I did a few months ago, of a beautiful big eyed girl with sage flowers scattered through her long flowing hair. She's sitting with her White Tiger friend. 

Sage's White Tiger Art Print by Jaz Higgins
"Sage's White Tiger"

You will find "Sage's White Tiger" prints now up in my store HERE. 

 White Tiger's are a rare variation of the Bengal Tiger. They aren't albino, but rather have a "white pigment" to their skin rather than orange! I've been lucky enough to see one up close at Dreamworld a few years ago, but sadly Mohan the White Tiger has since died.

 Free Shipping on all art prints is still currently running in my online store, but only for a limited time. It's automatically discounted at checkout.

 I'm going to see if I can muster up the energy to do some painting tonight. Otherwise, it's back to the couch for me! I hope you're all having a lovely (and healthy) weekend!


Photobucket

P.S. If you want to be the first to know about secret art updates, and go in the running to win a free art print this month, sign up to my monthly newsletter below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)