Tuesday, August 19, 2014

So excite.

I'm excited to announce that I will have a table in Artist's Alley at Comic Con Brisbane this year! I've never been to Comic Con before, so I'm really excited (and a bit nervous!).

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2EfhmF1dG9Uk_lYnZVxpjqzylJxMA3v1wi34JRv-Q633lGqcI


Last night I posted a new original painting up on eBay starting at just $1 - click HERE to see "Midnight Mermaid".






"Midnight Mermaid" original painting by Jaz Higgins - Side View
Side View

I have to say this is the first mermaid I've painted with blue lipstick...but I think it really suits her!

 I've got some commissioned sketches to work on tonight, and I'm hoping to get some other smaller fairy paintings done this week...

Goodnight!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)