Sunday, February 1, 2015

"Flutters of Pink" and "Deep Sea Mermaid"

I finished my "Flutters of Pink" painting!

Flutters of Pink
"Flutters of Pink"
The original has already sold, however there are 8x10" prints of her available (with FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING). 

This week I've been busy working on a new painting called "Deep Sea Mermaid". I had an idea for a gothic style mermaid with a creepy cute feel. I love deep sea creatures, so I wanted to add some scary angler fish in, and of course an octopus.

"Deep Sea Mermaid" painting by Jaz Higgins
"Deep Sea Mermaid"

If you look closely, you can see the background is made up of hundreds of tiny dots and rain drops...

"Deep Sea Mermaid" painting by Jaz Higgins
Detailed view of the "Deep Sea Mermaid" painting

I've popped the original painting up for auction starting at $1! It's quite a big painting at 12"x24". You can go to the AUCTION HERE.

It's very HOT here today in Brisbane, Australia. Hubby's taking the kids to the pool, and hopefully I'll be spending the afternoon with a cool drink and paintbrush in hand!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)