Saturday, August 23, 2014

Free Shipping on all art prints at ArtByJaz.com

http://www.artbyjaz.com

I love selling through Etsy and eBay, but I really want my customers to buy directly through my website, so I've been thinking of a way that I can direct them there, and I thought that offering FREE SHIPPING (Worldwide!) in my online store only would be the best way to do it. Everyone hates paying for shipping don't they? I do. My eyes seriously light up when my favourite sites offer free shipping. So there you go. 

Free shipping on EVERYTHING in my store except original paintings. 

The shipping on my originals can cost anywhere from $15 - $550 depending on where I'm sending them, so it wouldn't work out to offer free shipping on those. Everything else though - postcard sets, signed art prints, ACEO cards etc - will all be shipped anywhere FREE.

*****************

It's raining here today, so our open home was a bit of a flop this morning.  :(

But...it's perfect weather for painting. So I'm going to be getting some print orders together this afternoon and then hopefully getting the brushes out!

Enjoy your weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)