Saturday, February 21, 2015

FREE 'TO DO' LIST! (Printable)

There can be so much in front of me some days that I feel completely overwhelmed. One of the ways I overcome this is to have a 'to-do' list in front of me, so that I can get everything down on paper and tick things off as I do them. Ticking that box is SO satisfying. I even write every day things down like "pick kids up from school' and 'make dinner' - just so I can have the pleasure of ticking them off the list.
 
Most days I will scribble out a rough list on scrap paper, but if you are a stationery freak like me, you will appreciate a 'pretty' list.

So today I designed a FREE 'TO DO' LIST for you to print out and get organized!
 
todolist.jpeg

I would love to know if you find it helpful!

This week I've been working on some mini 6x6" paintings. I've decided to put them all up on eBay starting at $1, so everyone is in with a chance. Click on each one to go to it's auction. 



If you're after something bigger, I also have a few original paintings available HERE. They are free to ship Worldwide, as is everything in my web shop right now.
 
*MAKE ME AN OFFER*
If there's a painting that you love, but it's a little bit out of your price range, I would be happy to consider an offer from you. Don't worry about offending me with a price, I would love to have my paintings out of my studio and on your walls. That's why I paint them. Just email me with an offer and which painting you are after. :)

I hope you're having a great weekend!

Much love and paint,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)