Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Friday the 13th!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b1/69/93/b16993383d3949f2d82953845ab7c0f2.jpg

Is Black Friday lucky or unlucky for you?
For generations it's been lucky for my family. Thank goodness - because today is the first of two in a row! It's Friday the 13th next month as well! :)

On Tuesday I managed to finish my "Moon Phase Angel" painting. If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen me working on this one for the past couple of weeks.

"Moon Phase Angel" original painting by Jaz Higgins - Side View
"Moon Phase Angel" original painting

 I've put the original painting up on eBay starting at $100

There are also glossy paper prints of her available HERE.

After doing a couple of bigger paintings in a row, I wanted to do a few little ones - so I've started on some 6x6" canvasses, and I really like how they're turning out. The first one this week is "Little Bluebell Fairy", who I put up on eBay starting at just $1.


http://photos-d.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t51.2885-15/928762_957251590954635_1152160461_n.jpg
"Little Bluebell Fairy" original painting

Today was mainly spent packaging art print orders and ordering stock, so I'm looking forward to putting brush to canvas tonight. I also want to wish my late Grandad a happy birthday. He would have been 87 today.

Wishing you a magical weekend!

Photobucket

P.S. To get messages and special offers that I only send via email - sign up below:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)