Thursday, April 24, 2014

Building a new online art store.

We had a lovely Easter break, and now we're home and back in to things.

For the past couple of weeks I've been working on my new store that's going to be part of my website. It means that you'll be able to buy my paintings and art prints directly from me! :) It's taking a long time to pretty it up and get all of the products listed (there's over 150 of them!). For the past 3 days I've almost entirely been sitting at my computer adding products to my store. My eyes are strained and hurting, my wrist is sore from clicking the mouse, and I've had headaches every afternoon, but it will all be worth it in the end! 

http://www.eyestrain.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/computer-eye-strain.jpg
This old stock photo is what I look like right now.

Brand spanking new museum quality art prints, new original paintings, as well as postcard sets and other goodies will all be available in my easy-to-use shop! I'm thinking it should all be ready in a few days, but if you want to be the first to know, as well as receive discount codes and special offers - make sure you sign up for my monthly newsletter. You'll be the first to know all the goss!

Subscribe to my newsletter here:



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)