Saturday, September 27, 2014

Halloween Print Sale!

(I grabbed this cool counter from http://www.halloweencountdown.com/)

I'm beginning to see Halloween themed items in the shops! Eeek! My favourite!! 

As a kid, Halloween really wasn't celebrated at all in Australia. It was only something we saw on TV and movies. I always wished that I could dress up and go trick-or-treating and see all the spooky decorations like the kids in the movies. Fast forward 20 years and Australia has finally started to catch up. The shops are embracing Halloween merchandise and I even get to take my kids trick-or-treating now! Ok, to be honest, I'm vicariously living my Halloween dreams through them.

To get in the spirit of the Halloween season, I thought I would put 5 of my "Halloweeny" prints up for sale.

Click here for:
and
"Pumpkinlings" (Limited to this month only)
 

Enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)