Tuesday, March 3, 2015

"She Happened Upon a Frog"

Hello!

Right now while Baby A is having a nap I'm busy getting some art print orders ready. (Remember - everything has FREE worldwide shipping at ArtByJaz.com at the moment, including original paintings). Although I don't mind packing orders, I really would rather be painting.

At the moment I'm working on a "Little Red Riding Hood" themed piece. I've only just started by blocking some colour into the background and working out where I want things in the painting.
 

https://igcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/10995236_658783320916119_1910228495_n.jpg

and when I'm taking breaks from that, I've been working on some smaller "mini paintings" that I've been putting up for auction in my eBay store. At the moment I have one called "She Happened Upon a Frog" up for auction starting at $1 HERE.

"She Happened Upon a Frog" Original Painting by Jaz Higgins - Side View
"She Happened Upon a Frog" 6x6" Original Painting


Thank you for the wonderful feedback on my "To Do List"! :) I'm so glad you have found it useful. Some days I print it out '2 to a page' - so you get 2 days out of one A4 piece of paper, and there's still plenty of room. If you haven't got it yet, you can print it out for free HERE.

That head cold that was hanging around last week seems to be almost gone now. Phew! Time to get some orders ready while I've got a quiet house...

Hope you're having a great week!
Photobucket

P.S. If you want occassional updates & secrets that I only share with my email list, sign up below:

Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)