Wednesday, March 18, 2015

"Little Pineapple Princess"

Hello!

Today has been the typical work-at-home-Mum (WAHM) duties...school pick ups, cooking, and in between working at my desk, making and packaging art prints, taking them to the post office etc. 

Now that that's out of the way I've had time to scan in and list a new mini painting. This one is called "Little Pineapple Princess":

"Little Pineapple Princess" Original Painting by Jaz Higgins

I've popped her up for auction starting at $1, so everyone is in with a chance.

The other little painting I have up for auction at the moment is "Purple Vampire Fairy". As I write this the auction is up to $7.50 with just under 3 days to go, so you might be in luck to grab a bargain original painting!

"Purple Vampire Fairy" original painting by Jaz Higgins
"Purple Vampire Fairy"
      
 That's all for my eBay auctions, however if you pop over to my website, I still have FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on everything, so if you're interested in an original painting (other than the ones for auction) you will be better off buying it direct from me and saving on shipping. 

That's all of my art news for today. I'm off to bath the kids!

Photobucket

P.S. Sign up to my mailing list below for special offers and secrets. If you sign up today you will get a FREE pdf of printable Easter tags!


* indicates required


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment below! :)